Four stabbed to death on same day

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwflivpak

Inactive User
Reaction score
Four men, including a teenager, were stabbed to death in one day in separate attacks in London.

A 19-year-old youth, who has not been named, suffered multiple stab wounds in Edmonton, north London.

Later on Thursday two men in their 20s were killed in attacks a few miles away in Leyton and Walthamstow, east London.

A man in his 40s died from stab wounds after being found at the back of a disused pub in Tottenham High Road, Tottenham, north London.

Officers were alerted at about 0400 BST by a member of the public who went to Tottenham police station.

The victim was found with head injuries and slash wounds and died at the scene.

Two men and a woman were arrested nearby and are being held at police stations in north London.

Fight reported

A man aged 34 and a woman, 26, were arrested on Friday in connection with the stabbing in Edmonton.

The teenager was found injured by officers called to reports of a fight in Gloucester Road near Silver Street railway station at 1430 BST.

He became the 20th teenager to be killed in London since the start of the year.

At about 1730 BST a man in his 20s was found with a stab wound in Downsell Road, Leyton, after crashing his car.

A total of six arrests have been made

Detectives are investigating whether the victim was fleeing the occupants of a van.

Passers-by gave first aid but the man died at the scene.

One witness, who lives nearby, said: "His car door was open and he was tussled out of the car onto the pavement. He was on his back.

"A woman who looked like a trained nurse was putting pressure on his wound on his chest."

Four people arrested soon after are being questioned over the death.

A few hours later, at 2020 BST, a man aged in his 20s was attacked in St David's Court near the junction of Wood Street and Forest Road in Walthamstow. We are in this together and we all need to take responsibility

London Mayor Boris Johnson

He was found with stab wounds to the head and chest and died about an hour later.

London Mayor Boris Johsnon said: "I deeply regret that four Londoners have lost their lives in these tragic incidents. My thoughts are with the families of these men."

He added: "We need to do all we can to address the long term complex root causes of violence as well as ensuring the police are providing an effective deterrent to those who carry knives and guns.

"We are in this together and we all need to take responsibility.

"That's why we are talking to the government about bringing forward new measures next week that will help to address the underlying causes of knife violence."

seems to be getting worst every day...

read somewhere else someone has died everyday this week due to a stabbing. one of them was just roung the corner from where i live.

Theres been around 10 murders in a 1 mile radius from my home already this year 7 of them teenagers the other 3 helpless folk getting batterd of teenagers.

Crack Cocaine and heroin to blame 100%

it aint just drugs i think, many other factors involved. apparently the leyton one was due to a petty argument and these were grown men!!

It,s the people behind the guns and knifes that use them. It's the whole council estate/ 'ghetto' mentality. Drugs do play the part aswell as other aspects. I have grown up in a rough area and i'm 21 and i seen and know people that choose to act like animals if someone disrespects them or come the wrong way.

these are all stabbings, so knives are to blame - or at least the easy availability of knives are to blame.

I dont know how or why poverty stricken people would choose to go out and stab folk.

Knives don't grow hands and go and stab someone they may be in disagreement with.

Satz makes a really good point about poverty, the break up of the family could be another.

yeh i agree with you Munkey family plays a huge part

For example my family, My mum has 2 brothers One family is doing well the other isn’t
The family that is doing well they got a nice home living in a nice area and my cousin just finished Uni and hes already on 25k job to do with software engineering.

And on the contrast my other cousin’s families really messed up they live in a rough area the older ones crazy, drug abuse messed him up and the younger one now is sorting his life out and finding it hard. He has a track record of being involved in trouble with the police from robbery to gbh.

I’ve grown up with them and analysing now i notice there is a different environment in day to day family life and the area does make a difference with the people around them

if someone can't get hold of a knife they will use a brick or a bat.

If the law put restrictions of buying knifes which im sure there already is still people will easily get hold of them for example kitchen knifes

but if there was no knifes they will just be violent crimes

also

That article states

He said: "There is a level of desperation on the streets, brought about by poverty, which is creating a culture of fear."

As well as

”poorest being at risk”

the poorest may be at risk becuase the area they are in for gettin attacked, or for they children to get involved with street crime.

The article also state a good point about machoism and respect. That is so true because if someone gets

'dissed' it will be hard walk away as they will be seen as a 'pussy' and they will be seen as weak and a target, so they have to act to keep they rep and some times the measures used are fatal

Last edited:
Who would of thought that when all British industry and workers rights was all but fed to the wolves in the 80's and workers from abroad (trained and cheap labour) let into the country there would ever be a problem 20 years+ down the line ?

oh yeh anybody with a care..

well here it is 'the consequences'.

in that article it also says
Ms McCluskey said: "Much of it is to do with bravado. Machismo is a huge issue up here and the lack of role models too. We often get knives being used by grandfathers, fathers and sons.
"Part of the problem is that they don't have the skills to walk away. If they're in a taxi queue and it's raining and they've been drinking, if someone looks at them in a funny way there will be a fight. It's as simple as that."
That backs my point about respect and everything. Overall where ever you get crime you will find similar patterns in the reasons that cause it.
Fear has a lot to do with why people use weapons, people are scared, if they was to fight use they hands. Because using weapons there’s less control and can be easily more fatal
But overall it all comes to mentality of people that are victims of the crimes they commit. The only solution I can see if we need to educate ourselves and others to make change

Who would of thought that when all British industry and workers rights was all but fed to the wolves in the 80's and workers from abroad (trained and cheap labour) let into the country there would ever be a problem 20 years+ down the line ?

oh yeh anybody with a care..

well here it is 'the consequences'.

I don't quite understand what you mean are you saying its all the migrants fault?

I also dont see the fabled break up of the family as the reason either. I would like to see if all of these knife wielding criminals all come from broken homes

why do you say it is fabled when it is in fact, fact? get your head out of the books man. you're a joke. broken homes remove fathers and create monsters. everyone on the streets knows it. except you. because you're not.

:Cheers:

and not far from my lovely estate :proud:

Elsewhere three unrelated attacks happened within a three-hour period in Salford.
The first incident was reported at Winifred Street, Winton, shortly after 1am when a 30-year-old man was found with slash wounds to his back.
Just less than an hour later a 17-year-old boy was left with a stab wound to his stomach and thigh in Athol Street, Winton.
Finally, two men were attacked with a knife near Patricroft Bridge in Eccles at 3.20am.
A 20-year-old suffered injuries to his head and face, and a 42-year-old’s arm was cut.
Two men have been arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm with intent and remain in police custody for questioning, a police spokeswoman said.
All seven are being treated in hospital.
Detective Sergeant Simon Akker, of Salford CID, said police are not linking the assaults.
He added: “Four men have been left with horrific injuries as a result of these separate vicious attacks.”

well you have all these immagrants bringing there cultures FACT . alot of other countries arnt as developed as ours and still have to fight to live and for what is theres no big fancy police stations and court buildings to sort things out. they are taking the country backwards i dont know 1 pole who doesnt carry a knife and not to many asians either, dont know alot of others to relate to to be100% honest as near me they are the main imports. and befoore you get on ya high horses ive plenty of mates of the above nationality's, its just what i see. if our youngsters are mixing with this mentality then im sorry but they will follow suite.

imho we need to educate these people in our way of life and our law and society values.if they are to come and live here then they must understand us and be willing to embrace in our values and ways of life.THIS IS NOTHING TO DO WITH RELIGION as i bilieve you can be any religion in any part of the world.

so to be honest the chavs running the country need to get a grip and either turf them all out OR stop trying to be so bloody politicaly correct and do what need to be done to intergrate them into our society and way of life EVEN if that means offending people.

thats my views from personal experience and COMMON sense. agree or disagree the choice is yours

obviousley this isnt 100% to blame but its a good whack of it along with drugs and poverty which if you think about go hand in hand with the homeland of the forementioned.

and the above prove its all ghetto and inner city crime or close to estates where people can easily travel to.

goodnight all:proud:

Last edited:
Firstly I’m Asian I don't carry a knife, and my parents are hard working honest people, so are most of the Asian elders I know that I have came across. the only advice I seem to get is be good get a degree then a job then get married. And I know some Asians up here are fucked but we more British then our parents. And enjoy British culture drinkin taking drugs watchin footy etc. So i don't think its got much to do with immigrants, it’s more of street culture.

Is there alot of migrants in Liverpool and Glasgow them areas been reported for high crime aswell

But i agree this PC is a load of BOLLOCKS i think its really designed to cause more problems and tension then it is to solve.

Firstly I’m Asian I don't carry a knife, and my parents are hard working honest people, so are most of the Asian elders I know that I have came across. the only advice I seem to get is be good get a degree then a job then get married. And I know some Asians up here are fucked but we more British then our parents. And enjoy British culture drinkin taking drugs watchin footy etc. So i don't think its got much to do with immigrants, it’s more of street culture.

Is there alot of migrants in Liverpool and Glasgow them areas been reported for high crime aswell

But i agree this PC is a load of BOLLOCKS i think its really designed to cause more problems and tension then it is to solve.

well matey without sounding racist alot of asians arnt like the above mentioned (and not to many english for that matter).and i dont tar all with the same brush obviosley they are just the same as all over the world good and bad,

i think theres a lot of migrants all over the uk mate to be honest which isnt a big deal to me its just a big deal they dont get educated and told what is expected of them ,i think that would be a great start for them to teach the british youth whats rite and wrong

. like above it nothing racist i just think its down to the goverment FAILING the country and all those who seek refuge OR just want to live here!!!

To be honest i think the goverment and all the 'polithicks' ain't ganna to do **** all for us except tax us more, it looks like its our jobs to make make us better and people around us and that who look up us to be better. rather then hating and killing each other

Crack Cocaine and heroin to blame 100%

If it was just crack and scag head/gang scum being killed I wouldn't give a toss but Sadly it's not as young innocents are being murdered far to often, Something drastic needs to be done to sort it out and fast

This Goverment needs to get hard on knife crime/murder e.t.c,
life doesn't mean life, theres no fooking deterant thats why i think its spiralling outter control, people dont think twice because they know they'll either get away with it or be given 200hrs community service..

What a joke.

But has usual the poor innocent ones get done over and no fooking justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back