Found 270 Channels but still nothing onscreen

MacNasty

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi

I've got a box that has no channels, another 4 boxes work fine on the same setup, firstly it was only finding 50 transpoders and no channels, I did a bruteforce scan and found almost over 300 transponders and just under 300 channels.

Still nothing onscreen but I can get all the menus etc.

Any help appreciated

Thanks

What readings you getting if you go red blue (sportster image).
My Daughters box had this waiting for time, I changed the image to boxcracker and it now works fine, sportster is good but wants the box to be perfect where as boxcracker is a bit more forgiving with weaker tuners.

It is unusual to get no channels at all.

Thanks i'll try Boxcracker, I don't have it plugged in but will post my readings soon.....son has taken telly over with Playstation 2

What would have been the answer if I was only getting terrestial channels, I know someone who has that problem

OK installed Sportster Pro and have some channels ie mostly terrestial and a few others but not all trying a bruteforce scan at momemt but it's not found 1 transponder yet, any other ideas PLEASE??

It's now found hundreds of them, the second I posted

Used sportster Pro and did a Bruteforce, Pro allows you to choose which can to have on switched on both available put in my services and bouquette and everything is working.

Thanks for your support Ellie, very much appreciated

Back