Forum .php commands

Devilfish

DW Regular
Reaction score
I've been checking some of the links in the download section and correcting some that aren't working anymore.

I found this one...

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/index.php?resources/730/

...that had the feedback link wrong.

This is what is said... h**p://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/99890-commando_6_a.html

This is what I've changed it to... h**p://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=99890

First of all, does anyone know why links are changing like this? Is it due to different vbulletin versions or something like that?

Second, at the end of the link where it says .php?t=99890, if you have a 't' it takes you to the correct page here. But if I change the 't' to a 'p' (I've noticed that some threads have a 'p' instead of a 't' so I thought I'd try it) it takes to you a completely different thread here.

These 2 threads have the same id but are different because of the 'p' and 't'. Can someone shed any light on this please?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
cant be sure about this m8 cos i`m just learning this stuff from my bro (I`m F.E.A.R`s little bro btw i`m just in his house using his shit while he`s out :) )
but i think p=post and t=thread

cant be sure about this m8 cos i`m just learning this stuff from my bro (I`m F.E.A.R`s little bro btw i`m just in his house using his shit while he`s out :) )
but i think p=post and t=thread

Yeh you're right...p=post and t=thread, thanks.

you`re still a n00b wee man lol
and stay off my account in future bawbag, you already got your own :)

rofl nice 1 mate but i think a swift boot in the nads would suffice
either that or del the wee plonkers prized pr0n collection and change all his system sounds to crazy frog again mwahahaHAHAHAHA, damn that was fun :)

Back