• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Forum Filter (as requested!)

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
as requested i can always find time for you people ;)

now if you goto this page (very bottom)

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/profile.php?do=editoptions

you can select which forums you want to exclude from the search features on the forums, but you can still search in that forums if you wish so its very good for you to not read crap or crap that is not crap to some but crap to you (that make sense ?)

Regards
Mickie D

dont do it it"ll hurt

VIP Member
VIP Member
but you can still search in that forums if you wish so its very good for you to not read crap or crap that is not crap to some but crap to you (that make sense ?)

no
but thanks anyway i think
i think my heads full of crap now lol

gez

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member

you can select which forums you want to exclude from the search features on the forums, but you can still search in that forums if you wish so its very good for you to not read crap or crap that is not crap to some but crap to you (that make sense ?)

Regards
Mickie D
nope you pissed as usual mickie or i am either way dohhhhhhhhhhhh lol

Moriens

DW Member +

Regards
Mickie D
Made perfect sense to me m80 :)

Bronto

Global Moderator
Staff member
Won't use it myself as I like to read ALL the "shit" lol but nice one m8 there's a few been asking for it lately ;)

nara

Who?
VIP Member
........: thanks : ...................: thanks : ...................

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
bsicly what this does is turns off certain forums from being included in the pages like "new posts" say for example you dont like cable and there is always alot of cable posts... you can now turn off the cable forums from being included in the new posts and latest posts pages with this

hope its useful for members

Falkirk_Bairn

Inactive User
Heres another Idea, what about a PM or message like when you recieve a pm when you get a rep point?

I've had a few i didn't even know i had got untill i noticed them in the User CP area.

And also more green squares with the more rep you get? Also never realised, that if you hover over the rep icon it says something about your rep, untill a few weeks ago.

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Heres another Idea, what about a PM or message like when you recieve a pm when you get a rep point?

I've had a few i didn't even know i had got untill i noticed them in the User CP area.

And also more green squares with the more rep you get? Also never realised, that if you hover over the rep icon it says something about your rep, untill a few weeks ago.

all good ideas ;)

im looking at now why the rep points dont give more green buttons ?

gav12345

VIP Member
VIP Member
nice little bonus cheers mick good one

gets better and better in here

thanks for the hard work you and the staff put into this site looking great m8

cheers

MH

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ohhhh Mickie...it tastes sooooo good.....PMSL

I think its a good idea!

I want to use it, but I doubt I would as much as the cable shoite takes up 85% of the new posts, but I do somtimes see a post that catches my eye;)