Forum Filter (as requested!)

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
as requested i can always find time for you people ;)

now if you goto this page (very bottom)

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/profile.php?do=editoptions

you can select which forums you want to exclude from the search features on the forums, but you can still search in that forums if you wish so its very good for you to not read crap or crap that is not crap to some but crap to you (that make sense ?)

Regards
Mickie D

will certainly keep a few happy :)

but you can still search in that forums if you wish so its very good for you to not read crap or crap that is not crap to some but crap to you (that make sense ?)

no
but thanks anyway i think
i think my heads full of crap now lol

you can select which forums you want to exclude from the search features on the forums, but you can still search in that forums if you wish so its very good for you to not read crap or crap that is not crap to some but crap to you (that make sense ?)

Regards
Mickie D

nope you pissed as usual mickie or i am either way dohhhhhhhhhhhh lol

Regards
Mickie D

Made perfect sense to me m80 :)

Won't use it myself as I like to read ALL the "shit" lol but nice one m8 there's a few been asking for it lately ;)

bsicly what this does is turns off certain forums from being included in the pages like "new posts" say for example you dont like cable and there is always alot of cable posts... you can now turn off the cable forums from being included in the new posts and latest posts pages with this

hope its useful for members

Heres another Idea, what about a PM or message like when you recieve a pm when you get a rep point?

I've had a few i didn't even know i had got untill i noticed them in the User CP area.

And also more green squares with the more rep you get? Also never realised, that if you hover over the rep icon it says something about your rep, untill a few weeks ago.

Heres another Idea, what about a PM or message like when you recieve a pm when you get a rep point?

I've had a few i didn't even know i had got untill i noticed them in the User CP area.

And also more green squares with the more rep you get? Also never realised, that if you hover over the rep icon it says something about your rep, untill a few weeks ago.

all good ideas ;)

im looking at now why the rep points dont give more green buttons ?

nice little bonus cheers mick good one

gets better and better in here

thanks for the hard work you and the staff put into this site looking great m8

cheers

Ohhhh Mickie...it tastes sooooo good.....PMSL

I think its a good idea!

I want to use it, but I doubt I would as much as the cable shoite takes up 85% of the new posts, but I do somtimes see a post that catches my eye;)

Back