formuler f1

golberg

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi got xpeed lx2 and want change it. what you lads think about formuler f1

I have time with formuler f2 turbo and I must to say it is very good reciver. Cost me 70 pounds, i used openatv 6.1 was very stable didin't any problem at all.

Ive just ordered the F1 not got it yet, but from what ive read its top spec for a cheap price

Ive gone for twin satellite DVB-S tuners and hybrid DVB-T/T2 tuner so triple tuners

and as i have a spare 640 hard drive ive ordered a esata enclosure

Ive just ordered the F1 not got it yet, but from what ive read its top spec for a cheap price

Ive gone for twin satellite DVB-S tuners and hybrid DVB-T/T2 tuner so triple tuners

and as i have a spare 640 hard drive ive ordered a esata enclosure
Thinking of picking up one of these myself @bluepassat , any feedback m8?

i have been using the formuler s turbo box for a while kodi iptv and just got myself the f4 turbo which i use with vm and motorised sat dish easy to set up

Thinking of picking up one of these myself @bluepassat , any feedback m8?

its a great box, very fast, good clear picture...its a small silent box and for the price its a bargain

USB recording works great no delay

the only negative would be the remote control, its not well balanced (ok button and main controls are too far down) however there is a plugin you can use, i have my xtrend remote working mine

hope this helps

blue

I love the fact you can combine sat, terrestrial & IPTV into one box and record to usb or NAS and link to other Enigma2 boxes on the network. Great box at a great price.

Forgot to mention one of the other things I love about this box is the Picture-in-Picture ability which means I can keep an eye on a second channel while watching main, something I've missed for years. :D

[Edit: I would have edited above post but now see the edit button is only displayed for a short time. I'm new here :mad:]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back