Formula 1 calendar for the 2021 season

Max Verstappen has been handed a five-place grid penalty

Received for not respecting double waved yellows
Bottas gets a three place grid penalty
Gasly now starts on the front row. Alonso third. Verstappen in 7th

I can't understand Red Bull not appealing the stewards decision not to penalise Hamilton over the double waved yellow incident as it was almost indentical to the one that gave Max a 5 place grid penalty at the last race as that never showed on the wheel either and was apparently a mistake by the steward.

I wonder what else the FIA will do to ensure that Max doesn't win the championship this year, as it seems that he is racing the other 19 cars and Michael Masi as well as the stewards, as he is penalised harsher for the slightest thing when others only get something "noted" for doing the same or worse at other races.

It seems that they will be having the C4 presenters for 15 minutes from noon then the Sky F1 presenters will take over for the rest of the bbuildup and the race then after the podium they will go back to the C4 presenters but I can't see if they are going to have any ad breaks or not once the race started.

I hope they don't have the breaks as I still remember the fisaco from when ITV had that ad break during the 2005 San Marino Grand Prix three laps from the end of the race that had had Schumacher right up Alonso's gearbox for the previous 10 laps or so and we only saw the last lap.

Personally I prefer the sly commentary, so this sounds like a great idea for me. I like both after race presenters. As you say @Sandra51 I hope they don't mess it up with ads, it's the one thing I don't like about TSN.

I prefer Brundle and the othe presenters on Sky to the C4 ones, I like DC and Mark Webber but I can't stand that Welsh guy who knows less about F1 than I do so I usually wait until I can download the race from a Torrents site. I will start watching it but if there is an ad break during the race and not in th build up I will switch off and download it later. I wouldn't mind as much if they had an ad break then showed it from when they did the ad break, so that the race finished some 30 or 45 minutes later but when they miss chunks out that may have been good then it spolis it.

I don't think it will be an issue, as previously when ch4 have shown full races like the British there has been no ad breaks during the race. Fingers crossed, or it's over to sly for most I think.

Yeah if you are a long time F1 watcher you kinda get used to the station **** ups,i tend to just record it all and then edit it for my own viewing but i do prefer MB and can just about handle Crofty......Coz i do love a good sausage,,lol

Back