Formula 1 calendar for the 2021 season

joe516

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Formula 1 has revealed the calendar for the 2021 season, with 23 Grands Prix on the provisional schedule for next year. The season will start in Australia in mid-March & finish in Abu Dhabi in early Decemberphoto_2020-11-10_10-20-11.jpg

I just hope that they can somehow work out a way to have F1 on alternate weekends to MotoGP or have one on a Saturday and one on a Sunday as I think they do with that game where twenty two guys just kick a ball around some grass at weekends, as finding time to watch the 2 MotoGP races and the F1 on the same day is hard work.

Let's hope that they stop Hamilton's nonsense before the start of the races this season and if he insists on kneeling before the race that he at least wears the same T shirt as the other drivers do to try to stop racism instead of promoting the burning, looting and murdering organisation and the black power, black supremacist movement hat he was doing all last season. :mad:

I was pleased to see that it looks like someone must have told Hamilton to remove the raised clenched fist symbol of the black power movement from the top of his helmet in today's qualifying session.

Hopefully they will have also insisted that he wears the same T shirt as the other drivers, if they are still wasting time standing on the grid before the start of the race like they did last year, instead of promoting the political organisation that wants to defund the police and allow burning, looting and murdering to continue to be the norm in America and increasingly in the UK too. I think he is pretty safe from their antics by living in Monaco though as they do not have much crime there, due to having a very effective police force.

Back