Former moderator nozzer has passed away

hackmax

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd just like to make a post announcing that nozzer recently passed away.

I don't want to go into too much detail as this is a hard subject for me so I am going to quote what I posted over on modshack, the site where I first met nozzer

It's with great sadness that I make this post, but have the sad duty to announce that Boxter99, a moderator on this site has passed away recently.

I don’t feel I should go into more details as he was a very private person, but I am sure many old timers will remember him from the ‘old’ modshack days when he released the AU & PPV files for the Titanium cards.

But he was much more than just a hacker, he was a good friend too who always stuck by me during the most difficult of times.

His service was probably the most emotional one I’ve ever attended, due to how close friends we had become. We would often have talked until gone 2am most nights, for the last 10 years - so my evenings now feel very empty.

Many will have known him on other forums where he used different names – The Coder over on techwatch, nozzer on Digital Worldz, GeneralZod on wizardmods to name but a few.

He was probably the most intellectually clever person I’ve ever known and enjoyed a good technical argument, and problem solving.

I was going to write a bit more but this is emotionally very hard for me to do.

My thoughts are with his family during this difficult time.

Very very sad.
R.I.P Nozzer :-(

another good one leaves us rest in peace m8 a big loss to all.

sad news and will be missed
first spoke to him on the shack
RIP Nozzer

OMG fooking hell R.I.P Nozzer ;(

hope the family and friends are ok

R.i.p nozzer, seemed like a top bloke.

R.I.P Nozzer sad loss

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

very sad news
condolences to family and friends
R.I.P Nozzer

regards...smoggie

R.I.P Nozzer, the coder

Omg I'm gutted [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]
He was a brilliant person that I used to talk to till daft o'clock in the mornings

He helped me with a lot of stuff even the nagra 3 stuff and he was very talented and always ready to push in the right direction

Had him on Skype and was thinking few days ago it's been a while since we had a chat

Thoughts go out to friends and family members

Sad news :(
I remember the first time I spoke to nozzer, Davidh added me to a MSN conversation with nozzer and hackmax, why he added me to it I dont know because everything they were speaking about went right over my head lol
but he was helpful and patient
a big loss to all that knew him
Thanks for sharing with us all @hackmax

R.I.P Nozzer
Sad day my sympathies to all his family and friends

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back