For our members in the West of Scotland.

Except that's a pumkin no a tumshie!
I agree, I'm seventy now and I can always remember hollowing out a 'Tumshie' (Turnip or Swede for those south of God's chosen land) and carving eyes etc, and the removals were used for the tastiest soup.
I feel we've become TOO Americanised what with baseball caps (worn by folk who couldn't tell you the first thing about baseball) and a total lack of spelling skills.

Asda do not have ANY green in its logo in Larkhall.

I'd heard that, but didn't know if it was true or not, but I've just been reading in the 'Scotsman' that Subway also had to change the green on their livery to black to avoid upsetting the locals.

I remember back in the 70s that all the Public Park railings were painted orange. Are they still the same?

Extremely amusing, my son lives in Larkhall, and will certainly attest to the truth of this!!
Asda do not have ANY green in its logo in Larkhall.
Not a place for non Rangers supporters.
Lovely wee place.

Out of curiosity what colour is the grass in Larkhall😉

Pussie pelmets😂

I'd heard that, but didn't know if it was true or not, but I've just been reading in the 'Scotsman' that Subway also had to change the green on their livery to black to avoid upsetting the locals.

I remember back in the 70s that all the Public Park railings were painted orange. Are they still the same?
Well Nara, believe it or not they're blue????

The Subway shops have Blue signs on them...

Back