Football manager game

andywhitt2

Inactive User
Reaction score
Can any one tell me a good football manager game to get, i wanted premier manager 3 but it will not work on xp so i need to look for a new one, i would like it where you have to start in the conference league and work your way up like you had to in PM3.

p.s sorry if this is in the wrong part.

Football Manager 2007. Best management game on any platform and HIGHLY addictive...

yh football manager 2007 is the best and most realistic, i tryed championship manager 2007 and u can tell that has been rushed out and its far to easy, id say get football manager 2007

Easy choice mate. Football Manager 2007 is the best game (All platforms and genres) out there. Be prepared to grow a beard, lose your social life, climb into bed at 3am and receive an ear bashing off the missus. It's that good. I can't get Grimsby out of League 2 though! Get yourself on pirate bay m8.

Easy choice mate. Football Manager 2007 is the best game (All platforms and genres) out there. Be prepared to grow a beard, lose your social life, climb into bed at 3am and receive an ear bashing off the missus. It's that good. I can't get Grimsby out of League 2 though! Get yourself on pirate bay m8.

which one do i want for the full game im new to all this.

Back