Football Manager 2006

al pacino

Senior Member +++
Reaction score
Anyone else looking forward to the new game ?
I'll be venturing down the barass on saturday hopefully to get it

I'm leaving off getting it for a while becuase they always need to release a patch or two before the game becomes totally enjoyable, which is annoying. Hope I'm wrong tho.

Dutcho said:
Yeah I got it, don't mormally like these sort of games but must admit it's not bad ;)

just not sure which one to go for...

fm2006
the ea sports one fifa manager...
or championship manager

:mad:

football manager is a good game m8 had it a few weeks now

Someone send a copy of it to me and ill give it a go :Jester: :Jester: .........:)
anyone ?!

I got my copy of it the other day. Luv the champ and FM series! There are a few minor bugs in it but nothing that won't be released to fix it up, player attributes are more realistic than some of the previous games, however like FM05 the computer seems to prefer the default formation for the match engine (4-4-2) making players only play the game by the player attributes and no so much the strategy of the game (other formations, individual player tactics)

They said that the game would process the background fixtures etc faster in this version....is that right compared to FM05??

I will probably still get it anyway because its the best one.

yea i have it a while

any good you know could you let me know coz i really struglling

total club manager best pc manager game its now called fifa manager. ive not tried fifa manager yet. that better must be support celtic going to ur head lol

tonks1982 said:
total club manager best pc manager game its now called fifa manager not tried that 1 yet

so many words in 1 sentance im confused as to the point :Cheers:

Back