Foooken Rain

It's lashing down here in the northeast this morning :( Ment to be out on Sunday on the bike's it better clear up.

It not raining in South east yet. Was last night but it very thin cloud now.

Global warming my hairy ass. LOL

Just to note that global warming will actually increase rainfall.
As average temperatures go up there is more energy in the atmosphere. this increases the amount of evaporation and hense increases rainfall. Also wind and storms will also increase.

We got a lot of really shitty weather ahead of us. :(

I live in Manchester. Don't think I've seen the sun since birth !!!!!

I live in Manchester. Don't think I've seen the sun since birth !!!!!

not surprised you live near them bloody scousers and they pinched it again offer them a backhander to get it back m8 pmsl

It's lashing down here in the northeast this morning

you think you got it bad i'm surrounded by southerners lol

Last edited:
and too top it all my water rates went up by £40 this year think its time for a meter

Sunny here and in Wales of all places!

Sunny here and in Wales of all places!

it had better stay sunny too lol

i got a 11 mile peddeling to do, then its uphill all the way home another 11 miles :( lol

i bet it starts raining when im just over half way there

it had better stay sunny too lol

i got a 11 mile peddeling to do, then its uphill all the way home another 11 miles :( lol

i bet it starts raining when im just over half way there

Sod's law that then! Chucking it down now!

FUKIN weather!!!!!!!

got 3/4 of the way there, and the biggest fookin wettest raindrops ive ever seen in my life, and hail stones

im writing to my MP and demanding that they rename global warming global fookin soaking

stupid poxy crap fukin weather

Just blew the dust off it and re fitted the rear wheel after a quick spray up. Really need to do the front now though as paint on rear is brighter but it can wait till it warms up a bit more ;)

Just blew the dust off it and re fitted the rear wheel after a quick spray up. Really need to do the front now though as paint on rear is brighter but it can wait till it warms up a bit more ;)

I allways like Kwaks colours but prefer Suzi's for handling

Treated myself to a full bike lift last year so the cleaning was actually enjoyable this year, best money I ever spent !!

Back