Fooking twats on Live

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
I've just been given my 1st negative feedback on Live.

Why? I hear you ask....

Because I beat him on Racedriver GRID.

Yes, he was american.

I knew you were involved in this post when i read the title ;)

Gotta hate the yanks on there though, they are good to take the piss out of, yet get on your tits.

I've just been given my 1st negative feedback on Live.

Why? I hear you ask....

Because I beat him on Racedriver GRID.

Yes, he was american.

jst part and parcel of live witchy m8 , ive met some pretty decent american guys on live but the majority of them are ar*holes who take the game far to seriously especialy the likes of battlefield n that . dont let it get to ya m8 just kick his ass again :Clap:

regards robby

The only thing the yanks can do is get louder and repeat your words.

I've taken to turning off voices on my Xbox live. I'm sick of hearing all the geeks constantly swearing. I don't mind general swearing but it needs to be in context. Found myself constantly telling people off as their will probably be kids listening.

This is one of the reasons why the PS3 is superior.

Hardly anyone plays online, so there are very few people about to do this to you!!

Hardly anyone plays online, so there are very few people about to do this to you!!

dont want to sound like im havin a pop or bigging up the 360 (i have all 3 personally im with witchy 360 tops it) but how can that make the ps3 superior, the yanks are a pain in arse but you could allways turn the talkin off. i was in stitches at some cockneys and some yanks callin each other on cod4 the yank said he was gonna buy all the tea in england so even the queen couldnt have a brew i shit my self and stocked up.

Last edited:

You normally have better reasoning than that. Its superior because less people use it, eh???

LMFAO!!

It's also shiny.

Must say though, despite it's faults, Ratchet and Clank is great :)

I think some people missed the point there, I think he meant that as tounge in cheek :p Hes normally swanning around on the PS3 forum winding up witchy etc, so he's popped in here to just get his few pennies in lol

I think some people missed the point there, I think he meant that as tounge in cheek :p Hes normally swanning around on the PS3 forum winding up witchy etc, so he's popped in here to just get his few pennies in lol
quite true - a bit of tongue in cheek humour to make the atmosphere a little lighter.

Personally, I would say your asking to be shot at making those comments. And my sarcasm detector didnt go off at that sentence at all.

Thats the main problem with rep mate, people can manipulate it, and leave bad rep for being bad losers.

Back