Fooking Insurance!!!!!

beany_123456

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I drive a 16group insurance car, im 24 and need to get cheap insurance.. im paying a bit too much at the moment.... Any insurance companies out there that dont take the pi**?

I have no claim bonuses...

maybe you can try elephant.co.uk or esure.co.uk - they've been cheepest for me on group 14 car, but then again im a little older than 24!!

if you dont mind me asking what does it cost just now for your car it must be a subaru or some sort of turbo is it???

24 years old and group 16 car dont go too well unless you got loads of no claims.

you might be able to get cheaper insurance i you looked but dont expect to pay what others are paying.

i been driving a group 17 car since i was 22 and every year its been over a grand. some years it goes up lol. insurance is a rip off as with anything to do with cars these days.

Hi Guys,

I drive a 16group insurance car, im 24 and need to get cheap insurance.. im paying a bit too much at the moment.... Any insurance companies out there that dont take the pi**?

I have no claim bonuses...

Admiral mate. As long as no convictions or accidents.
They also do a 10 month policy but you get 1 years no claim bonus.

I was in a similar precision as you a few year back mate and was paying 1200 quid a year insurance its just a complete disgrace they can charge you that especially when the car wasn't even worth half of that and another thing don't expect it coming down much when you reach 25 either as it don't like :(

At the moment its just 1200. It's a Seat Leon Cupra 1.8T (180bhp Turbo remapped to 220bhp).

Ahmed, Micra?? Never lol

I've tried confused.com and gocompare.com and i dont get insurance quotes cheaper than £1200.

I'd love to say it will come down when you're 25, but it probably won't, mine didn't! Mine only came down a little when I turned 40 lol.
The only time I made a big difference to the quote was when I added the gf (at the time, now mrs Curly) as a named driver!
They view you as being more responsible as poss having kids in, so it's cheaper.
Try amending your details on confused.com and adding your gf's details. I imagine you'd have a gf driving about in that thing lol

Curly

Girlfriend, good idea, will give it a go.

But what if you have too many GFs? :proud:

Back