following bally's guide, but wii hangs half way through

ITS A SCAM !

Inactive User
Reaction score
This morning i have set aside some time to softmod the Wii...I am following the excellent tutorial supplied by Bally...but as i get to the stage of lauch BootMii on page 29 ( of 57 ) after i have clicked on it, my screen goes black and the wii just flashes blue.....I have removeds the homebrew channel and attempted to do the install all over again, but it still stops at the same place during the softmod proceedure.....can anyone help me with this one ?? ( p.s i have said in previous posts that my wii is the first kind released nearly 3 years ago, and i do currently run a original Wiikey inside the box.

Have u done the 4.2 update as I believce that's what his guide follows iirc.

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk

Many thanks for the reply...it is my mistake, i was actually deleting the files off the SD card before i copied over the new ones...instead of just overwriting them as the tutorial said.....i did not read it properly...it seems to be working, i am going to try a back up of sonic and sega all stars racing when its done..i will let you know.......Do you know of any other back ups i can try ?? I do have wiikey fitted, so i need a game that the wiikey would not work with it....any ideas ?? KIndest regards

Back