focus key fob 07

rawsy

DW F1 Champ 2010, 14, 19, 20 and 22
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi guys hope someone in the know might be able to help. i have just got my self a new focus 07 bottom of the range model. so bottom of the range it has a tape deck and no key fob. i was wondering though would i just be able to tune a keyfob to the car and use it? also what would i have to do to use the cd/aux button on the radio/tape deck? thanks for any help anyone can give

hi guys hope someone in the know might be able to help. i have just got my self a new focus 07 bottom of the range model. so bottom of the range it has a tape deck and no key fob. i was wondering though would i just be able to tune a keyfob to the car and use it? also what would i have to do to use the cd/aux button on the radio/tape deck? thanks for any help anyone can give
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

so i can just get a key fob? i know to tune them you have to turn the key and press a button on the fob but what is the correct sequence? also where would the cd changer plug in? please mate

errr no not if your wanting to use it for unlocking the doors remotely (if you want a spare key then probably yes but not for remote locking/unlocking)....if the car is basic and it dont have the electrics for central locking then it wont work, you cant program a fob to lock the doors if the doors ain't got the required motors in them,

if its got central locking then it should have come with a fob, most cars these days have central locking as standard on them, but likelihood is if it came with a standard key then its manual lock only.

you cant make a plane fly without wings so you cant close the doors via fob if it hasn't got central locking on board in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:
well i read the manuel and followed the steps with the origional key to see if the car beeped as it should during programming for a keyfob and it did beep. so i have ordered a keyfob from ebay and i will see if it works the hard way. i will post my results

hope it works for you, but if they did put central locking in the doors you would imagine they,d just give you a fob in the first place,

fingers crossed.

thanks for the support.

Back