FloopyDTV DVB-C Card

HOW !!!!!! I have drivers for the card and a transponder file but can only get FTA channels (the last time I tried) with vplug, I have NO knowledge of ACamd, a little more advice please. cheers.

Wow, I'm not going to ask questions that may not be allowed - so I do NOT need a cam or card etc ? just this plugin and to do as you advise? is that correct, cheers.

I recently re installed windows removing the floppy card as I couldn't record even the FTA channels which I assumed was some sort of pairing/handshake (as they call it) problem, I'll have a try over the weekend when I dig out the splitters etc, one last question mate, can you record programes ok?

You’re going to have to spoon feed me a bit, I’ve opened the cardclient.conf with notepad and tried adding that line a few ways saving it as a conf file, don’t know what you mean by “update you line e.t.c.” but no joy. I’m not sure if I’m doing any of it correctly. Could you be a bit more specific PM if necessary, cheers. Oh btw recording works on the fta now.

I'm also using acamd and dvbviewer and a tuner dvb c for cable what format does my line need to be any infoe would be a great help

Back