Fleabay

we can do 60 in a 30 mate ,the difference is getting caught doing it .as with tampering with boxes and flogging them .

mascot18 said:
And i bet there are a few coppers out there with chipped boxes and are members of this site lol lol

there probably is mate last i heard was the cc's were selling the boxes on flebay too when you bought one they come round in person accompinied by the bizzys to drop it off: shocked2

teg said:
we can do 60 in a 30 mate ,the difference is getting caught doing it .as with tampering with boxes and flogging them .

thats what i meant mate ;)

How about ROM10 or 11 cards, is it wrong to buy them off eBay?

Because I was going to get some.

Dangeroussss!!!!!!

If I was you Iwoud't do that in ebay this is very dangerous m8.in others forums they will band you strait away for asking cuestions like that.

Hasta la vista:Smileysex

rock said:
How about ROM10 or 11 cards, is it wrong to buy them off eBay?

Because I was going to get some.

personally i would'nt buy feck all of this nature from ebay but people do and as ive mentioned in one of my posts before ensure you check the sellers feedback when buying cards as there are alot of dodgy one around ;)

JIMMYQ said:
.... last i heard was the cc's were selling the boxes on flebay too when you bought one they come round in person accompinied by the bizzys to drop it off: shocked2

That would make it a legal sale then surely? You're buy it off the legal owner! ..... lol

You just need to make sure the other 30 modded boxes you've got are well hidden ......:Laugh:

Back