Fleabay and duff cards

Donnie Darko

Inactive User
Reaction score
Let this be a warning to all!
Offered to do a card for a friend,if he supplied the card.He turns up with card only for it to read no atr string in nagra,checked all cable/connections still the same.
He paid £20 for it from an ad which was very poorly described,it did not indicate the card was unlocked or readable.
He is now toying with the idea of complaining,i've told him he's fooked,the seller in question says he knows nothing about card workings etc.

Bid with caution............

Thanks mate im just about to buy another card from ebay so its handy to no :Cheers:

Its just an idea but how about a named and shamed thread or sticky for bad ebay members (the ones to look out for) so it might stop this happening to other members of the forum ?

UNDETTERRED said:
Let this be a warning to all!
Offered to do a card for a friend,if he supplied the card.He turns up with card only for it to read no atr string in nagra,checked all cable/connections still the same.
He paid £20 for it from an ad which was very poorly described,it did not indicate the card was unlocked or readable.
He is now toying with the idea of complaining,i've told him he's fooked,the seller in question says he knows nothing about card workings etc.

Bid with caution............
......it goes without saying, if you want to avoid this problem only buy unlocked and tested cards:)

I was bidding on MOSC's cards on eBay and there was 30 mins to go and eBay removed the listing because it was against their rules.

There are still other people selling them on there.

jonesy said:
Thanks mate im just about to buy another card from ebay so its handy to no :Cheers:

Its just an idea but how about a named and shamed thread or sticky for bad ebay members (the ones to look out for) so it might stop this happening to other members of the forum ?

Trouble is the seller,could genuinely know fook all about the cards

A few of things have always put me off buying cards off Fleabay:
1/ Could be a scammer
2/ Could be the CC's themselves
3/ As posted above how do you complain if it is duff

Back