flat tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texbox

Banned
Reaction score
WTF is going on, this week I had my front passenger side go flat, turned out there was a nail in it, now my back passenger side is gone flat, is it the weather or what.

bad luck mate. especially in this weather its well annoying. just check the other tyres out carefully to see if they have any damage on it.

Its weird my dad had a flat last week, im going to jack it up tomorrow and see qwhat the problem is, if its a nail like the last time someones doing it on purpose. The odds of running over two nails in the same week are pretty slim.

might have been a bunch of nails and went thru both tyres and you just had a slow puncture on one.

Maybe so, its just an exense you don't need spec round xmas time.

my partner and myself had this when we first moved home.

we both got flat tyres in rear tyres and all for tyres had nails in them.

we think we know who it was.

so when we got in car and reserved out of parking bay, our tyres ran into the nails that were ledged at an angle into the tyres.

not had a flat tyre now for over 12 months. phew.

My mrs punchured both back tyres at the same time a few week back.. nails in both... had them repaired £6 each ;) might invest in those space buggy wheels :D

Its called Life i'm affraid...............................:nopity:

I know exactly what life is mate, why bother typing, total waste of space in the thread.

my partner and myself had this when we first moved home.

we both got flat tyres in rear tyres and all for tyres had nails in them.

we think we know who it was.

so when we got in car and reserved out of parking bay, our tyres ran into the nails that were ledged at an angle into the tyres.

not had a flat tyre now for over 12 months. phew.

Dude I hear you, I don't know if its me being paranoid but its weird my Dad had a flat tire in a rental 07 plate so I can't see why that would be flat.

Ive had two this week alone, both passenger side close to the curb ect...

As I say maybe im paranoid just find it strange ive had the car for over a year never had a puncher now two in the same week.

My mrs punchured both back tyres at the same time a few week back.. nails in both... had them repaired £6 each ;) might invest in those space buggy wheels :D

Cheap up your part of the world £8 down here, lol

Ok, is it fine for me to retaliate?

if it was about the tyres.

how can you retaliate if you don't exactly know what happened.

if it was about another member insulting you.

be the bigger man and ignore it.

Obviously was talking about the insults, Don't bother me I know non of the people here stick and stones. I have no clue what happened to my tires ill gave to take it off tomorrow to see exactly what happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back