Flashing the Wii

MN2005

Inactive User
Reaction score
I`m not one for usually asking questions like this, but I need to prove a point.
Has ANYONE heard that the Wii can be flashed like a XBOX360.? My brother told me when his got done last week it was the wiinja chip, but now he says it was flashed like a 360. ( obviously I know there is no sata port ).

I do 100% know it has in some way been modified, as I have played a couple of backups. short of openning this thing up, is there anyway of finding out if there is infact a chip in there.?

you can flash the wii drive like a 360 but it resets when you turn the wii off , so you have to flash it every time you wantto play. which means connecting it to a pc via a special cable.

its been reported confirmed on maxconsole.

i also seen this program has been updated to play iso from pc using the same cable. thats if i picked it up right, i didnt really understand what it meant. i will try and find a link.

update: i did read it wrong. it allows discs to be played. but as mentioned resets each time.

http://forums.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?p=424798#post424798

Last edited:
Forced it out the bro..... his machine is chipped using cyclowiz.
he was hoping i would push the boat out for him, as he thinks I have a magic wand that can magically put games on his system within 5 seconds of calling me at work......sorry people, but as they say in "myth busters".. MYTH BUSTED..!!

Back