Flashing starview 1 help please

Jooooles

DW Regular +
Reaction score
Quick instructions on flashing this box please ive got the
CryptStar-v1.4-Core257 file and the gtrom 4.00 loader null modem cable and everything set up I just attached the box opened the cryptstar v1.4 and the only option that came up on gt rom was download so i clicked on download the screen went black on the box and the download started when the download finished the picture came back on so i thought result but when i knocked one of the keys of and put the emu on and left it on sly sports after the update i got bad channel rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

its all set up in front of my so some quick instructions would be great thanks if you can help peeps

shit its cush just needed abit time to update sly s is back on so looks like its sorted wicked

its solid wee box that gets a lot of bad press due to its lack of EPG but it gets the job done innit?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

I have a starview 1 but the chans freeze not sure why?, Also i wish i could find a good channel file for it coz i cant seem to pick everything up when i scan

I am having problems witht he channels freezing aswell, anybody know of a cure for this ??

Back