flashing dbox1

djdbg

Inactive User
Reaction score
been givin d box 1 never tried flashing before. currently kein system any ideas?

Kein System is not possible at a dbox1.
If you get kein System at the display its a dbox2 and a guide for flashing via IFA is available in the download section.

I have just flashed 2 other boxes with IFA, using null modem cable and crossover. Both boxes flashed fine with comando 7.5. I tried dons enigma with the failed one as well but each time flash complete, turned box off and when turned on kein system.

Didn't understand why other two were ok and this one kein system. Assumed it must be Dbox 1.

What else can i do differently?

A dbox1 and dbox2 are completely different boxes.

I'm assuming you mean it has 1x flash chip instead of 2x...??? This is common. You will need to lift the lid off the box to see how many Flash chips it has. Sometimes you can shine a light through the grill and see there.

If it does have 1x chip, just get the 1x image from the download section and flash that using IFA.

But from what you've said, it's not a dbox1. A dbox1 doesn't have an ethernet port and I think it has 3 scart sockets (but I might be wrong on that one).

Back