flashing 360 slim

celtic1888_04

Member ++
Reaction score
been out of the seen for a while but have desided to flash my wee lads 360 slim. it has a lite on drive in it and reports as 1071 f/w. can i dump the key using a ck3i or ck3pro or do i need to get a x360usbpro?

if i do need a 36usbpro wheres the best place to get 1.

cheers

Did it work out for you? Cuz i have a friend who had the same question

You'll need a USB Pro v1 or v2 to dump the key, you might be able to use a VIA card but the chances are slim and will cause more problems that solve. PCB it self can be unlocked or replaced with an unlocked one, that's about most work this drive will need. And no probe needed for dumping this drive.

been out of the seen for a while but have desided to flash my wee lads 360 slim. it has a lite on drive in it and reports as 1071 f/w. can i dump the key using a ck3i or ck3pro or do i need to get a x360usbpro?

if i do need a 36usbpro wheres the best place to get 1.

cheers

Is that a 4s? You can unlock it by drilling slowly into it if it is. Saves on the ck3 etc

If it's a liteon 16d4s drive that you got then I can help you as I got few Matrix Lite unlocked PCB's but if it's a liteon 16d5s drive then I just got rid of my last PCB for it last week.

Thanks m8. I thought as much. Where's best to buy unlocked board at

If it's a liteon 16d4s drive that you got then I can help you as I got few Matrix Lite unlocked PCB's but if it's a liteon 16d5s drive then I just got rid of my last PCB for it last week.

hi m8. the drive is a 16d4s 1071. what r my options?? cheers

Read up on how to unlock the drive (there's a couple of options and won't cost a thing) and if it doesn't work then buy the PCB (literally nothing to lose by trying). If its over your head get the PCB and flash your DVD key to it and play away :)

I have a winbond chip m8. No way do I want to try the kamikaze hack. Haven't the balls lol. Is there another way I've missed?? Pcb boards on ebay for 12 quid. Just want to make sure I get right 1

The PCBs you see might be the actual PCB and not unlocked (not sure as can't see what your looking at). Pm mmonster and see what he's selling his for. Do you have the DVD key? Maybe you could send to him or someone and have it unlocked for you if you don't want to rgh the box for the key

Here's what I got, brand new with lock & unlock switch. Sent you a PM

SX15hs0.jpg

hi m8. the drive is a 16d4s 1071. what r my options?? cheers

Back