flash site problem help needed

madmanc

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys i have built a flash website www.rugglegate.co.uk the problem i have is i cant get a back button working, looked at guides etc but there really random , just simply want to make a back button in the left bottom corner to take visitors back to the previous frame they where on , i have tried and tried to no avail.

site is more or less done now but its hard for viewers to navigate.

using flash cs5 if you need to know.

thanks in advance any help will be really apreciated.

hi guys i have built a flash website www.rugglegate.co.uk the problem i have is i cant get a back button working, looked at guides etc but there really random , just simply want to make a back button in the left bottom corner to take visitors back to the previous frame they where on , i have tried and tried to no avail.

site is more or less done now but its hard for viewers to navigate.

using flash cs5 if you need to know.

thanks in advance any help will be really apreciated.

Not that is this going to help you, but what you have done to the site looks good, however its very slow loading and I would personally look to optize it a bit better

Not that is this going to help you, but what you have done to the site looks good, however its very slow loading and I would personally look to optize it a bit better

hi mate, yes totaly agree i havnt optimised any pictures etc etc yet thats being delayed by the back button, how ever i may take a break from the back button and optimise for the web, its around 19mb .fla at moment should get that down to aroun 7-8mb i think .....

hi mate, yes totaly agree i havnt optimised any pictures etc etc yet thats being delayed by the back button, how ever i may take a break from the back button and optimise for the web, its around 19mb .fla at moment should get that down to aroun 7-8mb i think .....

Glad you didnt take it the wrong way, because it does look great.

Back