fkin ebay and its policies

hollow

Inactive User
Reaction score
a couple of weeks ago i sold my mobile n900 and an older phone i had to buy a newer phone , looked on the bay got one at just over £300 notes

guy had 100% feedback ,paid for phone through paypal
ad stated next day special delivery , fookin 5 days now and no phone

phoned ebay they say you have to wait 7 days .by that time the guy could have dissapeared ,with me £300+ out of pocket and no phone .

got the phone number and partial address of the guy ,phones up guy reckons hes just the brothers ,sisters boyfreind and knows nothing about the phone and the guy doesnt live at that address ,he also gave me a mobile number to phone , every time phone it its switched off ,what a coincidence .

ebay wont give me the rest of the guys address all i have is a town ,warrington, cheshire

god am i pissed off £300+ down no phone and the useless c*nts at ebay and paypal who could i bet if they wanted to stop the money transfer ,or recover it from his account till things are sorted out

last time this happened to me was some years ago when an ex dw member ripped me for 2 dboxes and a modem ,never got a penny back .

any way rant over

a couple of weeks ago i sold my mobile n900 and an older phone i had to buy a newer phone , looked on the bay got one at just over £300 notes

guy had 100% feedback ,paid for phone through paypal
ad stated next day special delivery , fookin 5 days now and no phone

phoned ebay they say you have to wait 7 days .by that time the guy could have dissapeared ,with me £300+ out of pocket and no phone .

got the phone number and partial address of the guy ,phones up guy reckons hes just the brothers ,sisters boyfreind and knows nothing about the phone and the guy doesnt live at that address ,he also gave me a mobile number to phone , every time phone it its switched off ,what a coincidence .

ebay wont give me the rest of the guys address all i have is a town ,warrington, cheshire

god am i pissed off £300+ down no phone and the useless c*nts at ebay and paypal who could i bet if they wanted to stop the money transfer ,or recover it from his account till things are sorted out

last time this happened to me was some years ago when an ex dw member ripped me for 2 dboxes and a modem ,never got a penny back .

any way rant over

Same thing happend to me mate with some euros I won on ebay and never got money back £150 down how did you get hold of address and phone number I could try

I never buy anything more than 50 quid off ebay .. and if I was to buy an expensive item like TV then I would buy local and go collect and pay via cash

too many rip-off merchants on EBay and Paypal/Ebay do **** all and always tend to side with the seller.

Have you requested the sellers details through eBay as this will normally give you their location and postcode. I always use this facility when I have bought stuff off eBay.

Regards

Liam

Back