f'kin amazon prices :(

Explosivo

Inactive User
Reaction score
been saving up £700 to get a telly off amazon, got enough to buy it today, now it's gone up by £60 :frown:

stayed at that price for ages and then jumps in price as soon as i want to fkn buy it :mad:

sake man
:FINGER: to you amazon

been saving up £700 to get a telly off amazon, got enough to buy it today, now it's gone up by £60 :frown:

stayed at that price for ages and then jumps in price as soon as i want to fkn buy it :mad:

sake man
:FINGER: to you amazon

I can get 10% off amazon electronics mate. My mate works in the depot here in Swansea. So can have a word with him. You will get it cheaper than originally priced I think...

I can get 10% off amazon electronics mate. My mate works in the depot here in Swansea. So can have a word with him. You will get it cheaper than originally priced I think...
that would be good if you could do that m8 :D
all the money's in my voucher blance though, would that matter?

Use the code DIGITEN2 , it should get you 10% off any TV taking the price down to £684!

I always look for codes before making a big purchase online, has saved me loads in the past.

also if the prices drop below what you payed i think within 30 days they will re emburse you the difference if you contact them.

Back