Fkcuking Home Base knew it was 2 good

Jooooles

DW Regular +
Reaction score
Saw a nice tuscany table in home base with 6 high back reclying chairs for £160 I actually put a post on here saying what a bargain massive outside table thought it was too good to be true.

Cut a long story short I paid the £160 and £25 delivery I got told id get the table the next day but the chairs would arrive in 14 days ALARM BELLS I asked are you sure the chairs are comming back in stock YES i was told are we wouldnt take your money.

Two weeks had passed then I got a phone call today sorry sir we cant get your chairs we have simular stock but the chairs are £44.99 each

we will deduct the £9.99 you paid for your 6 chairs so if you pay another £210 we will give you the chairs thats simular

Your fcuking joking i replied it took me an hour to put the table up to start with and then sat for 2 weeks with no chairs your mistake you give me chairs simular for free ??????????????

impossible he said we would loose money so i replied your company has enough to spare lmao

he said ill give you a full refund ok i said i live in a attached house im not spending more time dismantling the table and packing it up you will have to sort this ive wasted enough of my time .

take me to court he said i said ok i even phoned the civic centre got a refrence number and them says he has to pay either you are someone to dismantle the table and give you a full refund are supply a item simular to the one you purchased.

I phoned him back and explained he says see you in court ive offerd a refund dismantle the table ill get it picked up what a prick.

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRrrHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

the prick wait till i confront him tomorrow

heres a pic of the table and the chairs i should have got im sure the just have changed the name of the chairs from tuscany to sorronto cos the know the made a mistake fcuking bastttardos.

Last edited:
Saw a nice tuscany table in home base with 6 high back reclying chairs for £160 I actually put a post on here saying what a bargain massive outside table thought it was too good to be true.

Cut a long story short I paid the £160 and £25 delivery I got told id get the table the next day but the chairs would arrive in 14 days ALARM BELLS I asked are you sure the chairs are comming back in stock YES i was told are we wouldnt take your money.

Two weeks had passed then I got a phone call today sorry sir we cant get your chairs we have simular stock but the chairs are £44.99 each

we will deduct the £9.99 you paid for your 6 chairs so if you pay another £210 we will give you the chairs thats simular

Your fcuking joking i replied it took me an hour to put the table up to start with and then sat for 2 weeks with no chairs your mistake you give me chairs simular for free ??????????????

impossible he said we would loose money so i replied your company has enough to spare lmao

he said ill give you a full refund ok i said i live in a attached house im not spending more time dismantling the table and packing it up you will have to sort this ive wasted enough of my time .

take me to court he said i said ok i even phoned the civic centre got a refrence number and them says he has to pay either you are someone to dismantle the table and give you a full refund are supply a item simular to the one you purchased.

I phoned him back and explained he says see you in court ive offerd a refund dismantle the table ill get it picked up what a prick.

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRrrHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

the prick wait till i confront him tomorrow

heres a pic of the table and the chairs i should have got im sure the just have changed the name of the chairs from tuscany to sorronto cos the know the made a mistake fcuking bastttardos.

I wonder how many people are telling the same story I think they seriously made a mistake with this offer

bunch off use less a**holes

bought bike with stableizers cost 40 fae argos , comes with helmet/knee/elbow pads pick up soon, been trying twice a week for a month same girl i get for some reason , ur item be in soon keep checking back, today same girls says never be in stock old item, why not tell me that a month ago got it coz of protection for 3 year old

email tommorow c*nts

you might be better speking to someone in store, but don`t start shouting and carrying on mate , they`ll just fook you off if you do.
i think if they advertied it at a price and you paid that price then they should be made to give you item or similar at no extra cost. there mistake their problem, but no doubt they`ll worm there way out of it mate.

I wonder how many people are telling the same story I think they seriously made a mistake with this offer

didnt you know m8, "the company is always right when it concerns loseing money------**** the customers

a month ago i ordered a plastic shed from argos, {prepaired a concrete base with fancy engineer brick edging in readyness for its arrival}--- "knowing that only the fancy brick will be on show ACCORDING TO THE SHED SIZE IN THE CATOLOUGE ???????????????????

anyway the shed arrived 3 days ago, only to find find it was 4" short on the length and width {2" of concrete was on show all around the top of the base

fuckin bastards was i angry, { i near broke my back makeing the base and erecting the shed myself,when both of these jobs are 2 man}

phone the customer services only to be told "GET IN TOUCH WITH THE MANUFACTURERS"---------CHEEKY TWATS PASSING THE BUCk

in the end i got a £50 reduction on the shed {but thats not the point is it m8}-----------a bit like buying a car then finding it wont fit in your garage

bunch off use less a**holes

bought bike with stableizers cost 40 fae argos , comes with helmet/knee/elbow pads pick up soon, been trying twice a week for a month same girl i get for some reason , ur item be in soon keep checking back, today same girls says never be in stock old item, why not tell me that a month ago got it coz of protection for 3 year old

email tommorow c*nts

if your havin problems riding a bike m8 , your could look for a trike

1600Trike.JPG

they took your money which means the transaction was compleate that means they have to give it you at that price or can give you an alternative for the same price or somthing like that try doing a search for the sale of goods act it ight tell you more

I tried my best to get some simular chairs today for free but the would not budge In the end I gave in got £60 refunded with the £25 delivery went to the BQ and spent £180 on 4 chairs 2 reclyiners and a hammock so fcuk em decent result in the end thank fcuk BQ have all there garden stuff on clearance

Back