fkcu MEDION

edogg

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have owned Medion computers for 7 years and when ever i have had problems before i have made a phone call to their helpline and they have arranged for the computer to be repaired or collected in the case of a laptop.
Now however it would seem they have made all the British techs redundant because they either send you a label or if you dont have a box suitable to put it into a box and the laptop is then forwarded to Germany for repair thus taking 10 working day's to do a repair that used to only take 7 days ie 5 working days. How is that good service or helping the climate by shipping goods purchased in England To Germany for repair

another case of a German company shafting us

edogg

with all due respect m8, the germans have it right, in hard times like the recession the germans bring everything back 'in house' and keep service and manufacturing withing their own boundries, we on the other hand send our services and manufacturing to the cheapest corner of the world putting our own people out of work and making our own economy weak.

its just my opinion

yeah, can see why itd nnoy you, but there only bringing all the outsourced parts of the business back to in house to stay afloat

with all due respect m8, the germans have it right, in hard times like the recession the germans bring everything back 'in house' and keep service and manufacturing withing their own boundries, we on the other hand send our services and manufacturing to the cheapest corner of the world putting our own people out of work and making our own economy weak.

its just my opinion

I don't see the ports full of vw /audi/ bmw cars going to get serviced nor do i see any fridges washing machines tvs or tower computers its just Medion laptops going across the channel for repair

edogg

I have owned Medion computers for 7 years and when ever i have had problems before i have made a phone call to their helpline and they have arranged for the computer to be repaired or collected in the case of a laptop.
Now however it would seem they have made all the British techs redundant because they either send you a label or if you dont have a box suitable to put it into a box and the laptop is then forwarded to Germany for repair thus taking 10 working day's to do a repair that used to only take 7 days ie 5 working days. How is that good service or helping the climate by shipping goods purchased in England To Germany for repair

another case of a German company shafting us

edogg

Sounds like you've had quite a bit of good service over the years until now

all I can advice you is not to buy a Dell PC

Back