Five dot two

pinkhelmets

Inactive User
Reaction score
I only just realised, latest ofcom broadcast licences show channel 5 have been granted a licence for "Five.2" which will obviously be a second channel from channel5. No wonder they are bidding so high for the spare slot on freeview, the bidding is now higher than 12 million and ITV have pulled out, leaving ch4 and ch5 to fight for the slot.

At a guess i'd say we'll see another new channel starting very soon so that they keep up with bbc/itv/ch4/sky3 etc as they are being left way behind. I cant find any mention on this forum but maybe i missed this news while i was away last week? So sorry if already posted elsewhere guys.

Do we need another channel5? Do you think they will win the spare freeview slot? Do you think they will be free-to-air on satellite?

Well well well, the broadcast licence for FIVE.3 has also now been granted! So yet another channel to come soon.......

Ch4 won the bid for the extra slot on freeview so Ch5 will now have to juggle their plans, especially as it seems they have some big expansion plans.

Regards

Heard they'll definetly on cable/sky tho they may put them one on topuptv now they have bought into that.

lol people having to pay in order to watch it and all because channel four wanted +1 channels

Back