Fish - It's horrible.

, what different type of fish have you tried then ? discounting anything in a tin lol.

I don't know the names of the fish mate, basically any fish out a chippy, horrible flat things with skin still on them,those smoked things aren't too bad.

I hate the smell more than anything, the taste of a lot of fish isn't too offensive I suppose but the smell is awful, they are not natural.

Fish are Weirdos.

lol

Salmon and Sea bass if they are cooked right you cannot beat it.

Mrs made salmon with new potatoes, Broccoli on a sweet white wine sauce and it was fooking amazing i thought Gordon Ramsay had possessed her lmao.

Fish is really good for you as well you should eat as much as you can :)

Regards
Mickie D

I love kippers.... the food of Gods...
That's assuming the Gods eat kippers..
I like almost all fish except canned.

EDIT: The salmon with new potatoes sounds delicious..

witchy m8 from your avatar it looks like u need a bit more omega3....lol

i normally give chippys a miss cos the battered fish is a poor way to cook fish, fresh white fish should be pan fried (minimal oil) with a a light sauce, imho.

somebody said about monkfish absoulutly lovely full of flavour and good for you (brain food)

As a keen fisherman you would expect i like fish, well wrong i hate the taste and smell,although i love all types of shell fish,muscles,crab,scallops etc weird or what

As a keen fisherman you would expect i like fish, well wrong i hate the taste and smell,although i love all types of shell fish,muscles,crab,scallops etc weird or what

Caught a pike once and eat that very bony though but nice and white and fleshy.

I can't eat any fish at all or I end up being sick and have diarrhoea. If I even eat chips cooked in oil that fish has been fried in I have the trots, I guess I have an allergy. I used to love fish to. :(

smoked haddock, mash & mushy peas, dont mind most fish but seafood like cockels, muscles etc make me sick

cant beat good old fish finger butty either

I can eat fish fingers.

Someone mentioned all those creepy shell fishy things, oysters, muscles, welks etc, OMFG it's like a tray of wet bogies.

:sick:

paella is nice if you have a decent one, best i have tasted was in La Tasca in manchester many years ago.

things that always do not look nice taste amazing!

captain birdseye creeps me out too. old guy, dodgy beard, travels on boats with only little kids,mmmmm?

Fish fans in London can try the John Dory at Benares in London. It's one of my favourite dishes ever. Simply exquisite.

I'm quite the opposite Witchy. I'm not keen on Tuna or Salmon but will eat most other fishy things.....lol

My mates dad used to catch Lobster and that is outstanding :)

you mean the tinned crap or steaks?

tuna canned is ok with mayo, little encona hot sauce, sweetcorn and some diced peppers on toast, maybe a melted cheese single on top, yum.

I can eat fish fingers.

Someone mentioned all those creepy shell fishy things, oysters, muscles, welks etc, OMFG it's like a tray of wet bogies.

:sick:

Fish don't have fingers so what are you really eating...:proud:

Shellfish are excellent aswell, cockle and mussels are really tasty.

i dont like fishy type fish either. eat loads of tinned tuna with mayo and sweetcorn in sarnies, also love salmon and obviously battered cod. have been exerimenting tho.. had some things that looked like a cross between pistachios and snot but with lips - might have been mussels but dont remember for definite

Back