First timer

Ddave77

Inactive User
Reaction score
I'm thinking of trying making my own wine. What is the best and easiest way to do this? All help appreciated :)

Get yourself a wilko 6 bottle wine making starter kit (£20) this has everything you need, just follow the instruction and voila !
If you then think it's for you then more equipment, and you can start experimenting, such as adding more sugar that can make the wine stronger but only if you don't add too much and end up with a sickly sweet brew, add different juices to kits, then perhaps just use pure juices or even fruit.
Easiest way to find out more is just read about what others do, as that can sometime help you not make mistakes that others have encountered.
Good luck and enjoy.

I was just looking at the title then Gentlemen, hmm I was about to lead the poor guy to the Adult room and tell him about the Birds and the Bees. ;) pmpl

I was just looking at the title then Gentlemen, hmm I was about to lead the poor guy to the Adult room and tell him about the Birds and the Bees. ;) pmpl

You can still point me in that direction miggy, i'm sure i'll find it entertaining :)

I'm thinking of trying making my own wine. What is the best and easiest way to do this? All help appreciated :)

Grab a copy of CJJ Berrys first steps in wine making. Only about £3.5. Introduces the lot, with good recipes

Back