First Pirated Screener of the Season Leaks Online

alimac

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
1576611320374.png

The first pirated screener of the season has just made its way onto various pirate sites. This year the honor goes to Uncut Gems, which has yet to be released widely in US movie theaters. Interestingly, there are leaks available with a DVD Screener as well as a Web Screener tag, suggesting the source includes an online screener.

The start of these leaks is usually around December, which is also the case this year. Just a few hours ago a copy of the crime thriller “Uncut Gems appeared online. The movie, which premiered at the Telluride Film Festival this summer, is scheduled for a nationwide release in the US on December 25.

Never tried to watch it comments on websites say its a crap print a good print well be out January 31st

I really don't like Adam Sandler's films normally I just don't find his comedies funny, but when I saw the numbers this was pulling I thought I'll have to give it a try.

i've looked on IPT and RARBG and cant see it...

Can't see what?

If you mean the new Star Wars, I've seen a list of titles for review and it isn't listed sadly.

Roll on many more :) hopfully the new Star Wars.

Quite looking forward to seeing that in the cinema on the 2nd not sure that I could justify the expense (even if it is my 8 year olds present to me and the wife) if it came out as a screnner

I really don't like Adam Sandler's films normally I just don't find his comedies funny, but when I saw the numbers this was pulling I thought I'll have to give it a try.

was it any good.

Im seeing Star Wars in the cinema tonight.

I see there is hdcam out already, I hope the reviews are wrong as it is getting slated, what are your thoughts having watched it.

Looks like it's only up as an xvid at the moment, I think I'll wait for an mkv.
I'm surprised Frozen 2 has been released yet, I can only think they are saving it for Christmas eve.

Last edited:
Back