FireLink

crimbo99

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Read loads , seem like for ease of use, the FireLink / card is the one to go for ?

Can anyone recomend supplier ( uk based plz if possible ) or if im on wrong track and its not the easist point out what one is .

theres no big hurry , little uns just got the thing and its more for me to play around with when she sleeps :)

Hi Guys,

Read loads , seem like for ease of use, the FireLink / card is the one to go for ?

Can anyone recomend supplier ( uk based plz if possible ) or if im on wrong track and its not the easist point out what one is .

theres no big hurry , little uns just got the thing and its more for me to play around with when she sleeps :)

Hi mate thats the first card i bought and had terrible probs with games not loading and so forth, i also have an r4 and a ds one supercard both excellent all you need for these last 2 is a micro sd memory card ( as far as i know the r4 doesn't accept a 4 gig memory card, Don't know about ds one, I'm sure someone here will clarify that.) Deal extreme seem to be the cheapest for the ds one. ( Although it takes a few weeks as it ships from china ) and i also found that amazon uk are cheapest for memory. Hope this helps even in a tiny way. All the best P.N
P.S Her's a couple of links

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.5097

( Be aware that the next link charge 5.45 for delivery per memory card, although i think this is still cheap )

[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/SANDISK-MICRO-SD-2GB-CARD/dp/B000HCGAFK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1210961539&sr=1-2[/ame]

Last edited:
Thanks for that mate , all i want is a nice simple life, will avoid the firelink then just in case , though perhaps yours was an isolated case ?

Really nice of you to spend time on the post, again many thanks.

Hi All - Just wanted to let you all know that I ordered 5 DSTT cards from deal extreme and they were here within a week ... also ordered 1Gb Micro SD cards from Low Price Memory and they were delivered within 3 days(inc. weekend) Great fast delivery from both companies :proud:

Just to say , got a firelink card .. SOOOOOoo happy . so simple.. just popped in card , popped on ds . touched 1 screen menu and whoosh games for the kid . cant argue with that .
Cant coment on other cards, leave others who have them to do it , but for a 1st time person i cant complain on the ease of this card and the general setup for a youngster to use.

Back