Fire 4k any deals ?

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if theres any deals due up soon like the Amazon Prime Day ?. I was after one but I dont like the sound of £50

There's an Amazon day coming up on 14th and 15th of this month so they should drop to £35. @silverdale

If you are just after a cheap Android device, Freetech and Tech doctor have both been recommending THESE H96's. Freetech did a review, here it is.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
just ordered one of theses boxes , been looking for a new box and at that price its worth a shot, will let you know how I get on when it arrives .

I've just seen the advert again the prime day is Midnight July 15th to the 16th.

Nice one, I did get one for myself for £25 the last time they were on offer but I ended up giving it to a cousin.

Yeah, He's a jolly Yorkshire man, very unusual :D.

Think I'll grab one at that price just for a backup to my Shield

Are you only allowed 2 per person or can you get another say tomorrow ? was gonna get a couple of relatives one

I ordered 1 this morning and it let me add another 2 to the basket and it let me through to checkout without moaning, so prob just 2 at a time, but can have multiple orders. I didn't go through with payment on tbhe last 2 but doubt it would've let me that far if there was an overall restriction

I tried to order another one after about 20 minutes from paying for 2. It lets me get to checkout then I get this message;-

We're sorry. This item has a limited purchase quantity. We have changed your purchase quantity to the maximum allowable.

I tried to order another one after about 20 minutes from paying for 2. It lets me get to checkout then I get this message;-

We're sorry. This item has a limited purchase quantity. We have changed your purchase quantity to the maximum allowable.

Ah bastards!

Just make another account in your Mrs name. Also if you look on hukd a lot of people are getting a £10 voucher to use by signing up for an Amazon music 30 day trial which you then cancel, and getting them for £14.99.

on my second replacement 4k within a month bootloop issue no wonder they cheap lol

Back