Finding Premiere Direkt Channels

spectra

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have all channels working on my box including premiere 1-4 but cannot find premiere direkt channels other than the 2 info one's my frequency's are up to date and have scanned 1351 channels on 19.2e I had technomate 1500 b4 and had them labeled under tv.11720 for example but cant find also done manual transponder search but still nothing.

Any suggestions please.

Thanks in advanced

you should be able to use the 2 portal channels (what you call the info chans), then when on that you press the green button and choose the PremDirekt stream you want.
Other than that you can manual scan and get the channels listed seperately but they are data channels and you have to modify to 'TV' by using dreamboxedit software which is used for modifying your channel lists.

Got it working via green button, thanks for quick reply.

No probs. Using green button is the best way for the streams because the other way of manually finding and renaming and amending stream label can be confusing & hassle, plus its a pain because you then have like 20 seperate chans listed to flick through just to find the odd few working.

In other words, best to use the Portal chans :).

Back