finding box model number

shotter

Inactive User
Reaction score
hello peeps.....have a pace box and need to find out what box model number it is...the labels underneath the box r missing....is there any other way of finding the box model number????

hello peeps.....have a pace box and need to find out what box model number it is...the labels underneath the box r missing....is there any other way of finding the box model number????

HiYa,

Try the EM M8y Should see it there?

HiYa,

Try the EM M8y Should see it there?

had a look, cant see box model number...found the ird and did a search in the boxkey database, but came up with nothing.
looking for box model number to find out what course of action i need to take to get the boxkey

hi m8 check the tuner at back of box ? if tuner is neer top its a 4001 if its near bottom its a 4010

If you can take a pic of the inside and outside of the box and post a pic we can tell what box it is.

Ye take a pic and well be able to distinguise what it is

had a look, cant see box model number...found the ird and did a search in the boxkey database, but came up with nothing.
looking for box model number to find out what course of action i need to take to get the boxkey

Hi,

Try page 2 sw ver or page 3 Build Ver this is from a 2000 (3_2_P22N_P_P2000_R_)
I Do believe that 2000 would be your model number.

gonna get some pics put up, once i get hold of a digy camera

@john....dont have a clue what a tuner is or looks like. going to open up box and take a good look around.

gonna get some pics put up, once i get hold of a digy camera

@john....dont have a clue what a tuner is or looks like. going to open up box and take a good look around.

the tuner is where u plug cable feed into
is the tuner near top of box at back or near bottom of box
if its near bottom then its a 4010 if its near top then its a 4001

The power supplie is mounted on aseperate pcb for 4010 and for 4001 it is on the one whole pcb. I hope it helps. mp101216

Back