file recovery

sparky2002

Inactive User
Reaction score
just recovered an unpaid for laptop from an EX family member.
paedophile.
Internet explorer history is clear, temp files are clear, and there are no jpg's on the hard drive.

Is there any way i can search for deleted files - i have a feeling there will be something there..

It is running xp home

Sick!

There's a few file recovery programs out there. No names are springing to mind though...

Just searching on google provided a few results. PC Inspector File Recovery is a free one that came up at the top of the list. Think it could be one I used in the past.

thanks for that. Will have a look later when i get home. THinking about it, I think he was too thick to set up a wireless network - we shall see.

another program you can use is easy recovery pro
rergards biffo

Mate i would just take it straight to the police. Dont even want to think about it.

Mate i would just take it straight to the police. Dont even want to think about it.

That sounds like good advice by getting them back you could be breaking the law yourself m8

That sounds like good advice by getting them back you could be breaking the law yourself m8

I agree, also seeing those type of images is gonna turn your stomach I should think. Don't put yourself through it mate, makes me cringe just writing this.

Back