CD & DVD file converting

imyeman2000

Member ++
Reaction score
hi guys can any1 point me in right direction . im trying to convert a downloaded movie that is a Xvid-arrow zipped file so i can play it and burn it on my lappy. ive tried free zip file downloads but dont work any advice of best download converter wud be appreciated thank you!

that is the extention of the file? i.e. the last 3 digits after the full stop - .zip, .rar, etc

Once you have the actual movie file itself (a .avi) use ConvertXtoDVD which does most formats flawlessly.

hi guys can any1 point me in right direction . im trying to convert a downloaded movie that is a Xvid-arrow zipped file so i can play it and burn it on my lappy. ive tried free zip file downloads but dont work any advice of best download converter wud be appreciated thank you!

You need to extract the file first, try winzip and then see what kind of file you have, you mightn't need to convert it at all. http://www.winzip.com/prod_down.htm

If you are having trouble extracting the file you can also try 7zip which is a free compression utility.

7-Zip

thanks for the replies guys its much appreciated!! ive tried the winzip and the 7zip guys but it doesnt seem to work! will try the convertx to dvd ! thanks

what movie is it, most likely its been posted several time in different formats. You might want to look for a different release.

cheers mate! its the toy story 3 wats the best format to download ! thanks

hi janobi,
could you explain TC ?
and point me in the right direction?
cheers.

What type of file is it and how many of them is there?

Back