FIFA 11 Pro Clu

robc11

Inactive User
Reaction score
FIFA 11 Pro Club

Ive created a pro club on FIFA 11 for us all to join and get some games played, the club name is DigiWorldz FC, look forward to playing some games with everybody :)

Last edited:

BIG-HOL

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
i'll join later mate, nice 1

Thommo

Hates everyone equally!
Reaction score
Woodlands Cemetery,Scarborough overlooking the sea
i'll join, just bought it last night to play on my £45 ps3 lmao.... game almost cost as much as the console.

edit: just searched and no such club exists is coming up for me and ive done it with and without caps.

Last edited:

six2

DW Member +
Reaction score
i will join when i get a ps3 next week:)

robc11

Inactive User
Reaction score
Try it now thommohawk ive changed the club to a public club, also try using the abbreviation and DWFC . Dont think fifa10 will work PollyPhiller

robc11

Inactive User
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that cliff, is it ylod? I fixed mine using gilksys guide on the net and its worked so far but i aint used it much as i bought a slim for 200 notes and kept the phat on 3.41 lol ;) Come and join us once you get it sorted though :)

With regards to the club it looks like i may need to be friends with people and invite them to the club, so if ya wanna join and mee my psn is same as here :)

Also can a mod change the title to say club please i missed the b lol :err:

Last edited:

six2

DW Member +
Reaction score
my psn is six2-uk, roll on wednesday :)

cg010169

DW Regular
Reaction score
I'll sign up for it later, or tomorrow. Should be a good laugh. Im glad to see some people have bought the game lol.

dj_clubber

Member ++
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that cliff, is it ylod? I fixed mine using gilksys guide on the net and its worked so far but i aint used it much as i bought a slim for 200 notes and kept the phat on 3.41 lol ;) Come and join us once you get it sorted though :)

With regards to the club it looks like i may need to be friends with people and invite them to the club, so if ya wanna join and mee my psn is same as here :)

Also can a mod change the title to say club please i missed the b lol :err:

Whats your psn name, just tried to add you.

robc11

Inactive User
Reaction score
Guees you got it mate :) Ive sent transfer requests to you and thommo let me know if you guys can join now :)

Ive also sent transfer requests to everybody in my friends list who is off dw and i think plays fifa lol

Last edited:

robc11

Inactive User
Reaction score
Sorry mate i missed your game invite as i popped downstairs for a bit. To play a club game u need to go to virtual pro then pro clubs then play match and aslong as there is 2 people online you can choose your position and start a match. Once a few people have joined then we should maybe try and organise a suitable time for most people to play

cg010169

DW Regular
Reaction score
Whats the best times that people are free to have a few games with the pro club? be good if we could arrange a time when we was all on.
What postions you got yourselfs, I'm centre mid

robc11

Inactive User
Reaction score
My main position is st but I don't mind playing wherever as a know most people go for st. I'm on most nights too so we should start having some games soon :)

TEST