fifa 11 on ps3

tottenhamboys

DW Member ++
Reaction score
hi guys is anyone got any news on the price of this when its out nexts week was going to put £5 down in game to hold it for me but was thinking is anywere going to do a deal for 27.99 like they did for mw2

hopefully they do, i got fifa 10 from tesco on day of release for £24.99

You can pre order a copy with no deposit from Gamestation,That way if you find a cheaper option you can go ahead without being out of pocket

yh went there today to book it for friday and they wanted to charge me £5 for it lol joke in it

right lads heard that ADSA are doing it thursday after 12midnight for £27.00, happy hunting

good price............ but i can now see the likes of morrisons & tesco undercutting asda as thats what happened last year... remember morrisons, tesco and even toys r us reducing to £25........

obviously word will get around of prices pretty sharpish but expect to see some ads in the newspapers in the next couple days or so....

Last edited:
hope this happnes guy when do you think we will be able to get are hands on it

hope this happnes guy when do you think we will be able to get are hands on it

should be from 00:00 (midnight) friday morning in your 24hr asda & tesco stores. dont think the likes of morrisons are 24hrs so 7am from there on friday morning...

doesnt look like this is happening guys... cheapest so far is amazon & asda @ £29.97.

well my work colleague went to asda today and got ours at 5.30am before we started work, mr d is on night shift so i gave him it when i got home. (the game that is).

Anyone had any luck finding it cheaper other than trade ins....

Back