FIFA 10 DW Be A Pro Club

robc11

DW Regular
Reaction score
Thought id post the details of the BAP club that ive created for DW members.
The club name is DigitalWorldz United, abbreviation DWU. Just request to join and ill accept ya, we got 8 members already and would be great if we could get 10 of us together at some point.

only problem i see here is everyone will want up front inc me, ive not played any other position since getting it on release day,

my pro is a beast tho 90's for everything bar defence lol, when people pass like they should im good for 3 or 4 a match and on pro 10 vs 10 thats some going.

lol know what you mean mate im the same try to get up front lol. But i dont mind playing some in defence to get my defensive stats up lol. As long as week keep it fair and rotate whos up front/in defence it should be a good crack

I don't mind trying out the pro side, could be fun. Don't mind where i play really, but might be best to rotate who goes up front tho, otherwise you'll get everyone just going forward lol

i don't mind trying out the pro side, could be fun. Don't mind where i play really, but might be best to rotate who goes up front tho, otherwise you'll get everyone just going forward lol

you mean like a public pro match, every coonts the striker online it does my tits in, i get ST/LF or i leave and go to another room, why dont others do that, no they just fecking sit in my position and do feck all until the ball comes to them, end resultis always a loss when you get them toss pots on your team.

you mean like a public pro match, every coonts the striker online it does my tits in, i get ST/LF or i leave and go to another room, why dont others do that, no they just fecking sit in my position and do feck all until the ball comes to them, end resultis always a loss when you get them toss pots on your team.

totally know what you, thats why im saying have some form of organization before a game. If we had set postions given before a game then would be alot better. Otherwise as you say the game just falls apart with everyone doing what they want.
Im sure we all don't mind swaping about postions if we played more and more games etc, just makes it fair for other players etc. But if we had someone who was lighting up front then i'd say keep them up front lol

Let us know when your planning on having a game and i'll try and get on

Might have to get Fifa 10 again lol....whenever I play 10v10 I'm happiest plonked in AMF role laying you guys in and taking the odd potshot myself - shame as it is you haven't got an out and out midfielder lol. ;)

might have to get fifa 10 again lol....whenever i play 10v10 i'm happiest plonked in amf role laying you guys in and taking the odd potshot myself - shame as it is you haven't got an out and out midfielder lol. ;)

like i was saying guys these players who pretend to sit in mf and play striker instead lmao..........

True lol but saying that when I play 10v10 I do so mostly as a midfielder than striker....or try to....I also track back instead of goal hanging too basically I try to play it properly but I mostly get wank matches where you get people assigned as midfielders and yet they're way out of position and trying to play as if they're all Lionel Messi on speed ;)

That's why I stopped playing 10v10 when I had the game....I was one of very few persons actually playing the game properly and it just annoyed me that so few players got the idea of what 10v10 is supposed to be.

Shame too as I'll bet 10v10 is awesome when you get both teams sticking to their positions as well.....

Last edited:
i'm more than willing to play anywhere across the back 4

i'll join up asap :)

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

lots of chat but no games, anyone actually coming on? i left my club (with my main acc) to play in this team,

if anyones good enough they can join my real club lmao.... j/k.... lets do this nuff talking already.

ps:

request sent to this club.

Back