Fiat Ducato Motorhome radio needs code

jmp503

New Member ++
Reaction score
Can anyone help?... I recently had battery changed and now the radio/CD won't work and is asking for code. I've checked the service/handbooks and paperwork and can't find a code anywhere.
I have pulled out the unit and the sticker on it says BP NR 7643318316 Prod Nr Fiat 735388373
It's a 2005 Peugeot Motorhome.

That was the exact number as printed on the sticker. However, there was another sticker loose behind the radio unit, which may have come off that radio or a previous one.
That sticker reads Fiat DucatoCD NS 7643318316 Also Blaupunkt 815 BP331846832352

try here first https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/who-are-you.6/

and when yo come back post the full serial number probably beginning BP3318xxxxxxxx on sticker or stamped on metal casing of radio
Hi again, The number was as printed on one of the stickers, but I also found another sticker that may have fallen off and that one read
Fiat Ducato CD NS 7643318316 and Blaupunkt 815BP331846832352.
Thanks. John.

Hi again, I did go to that link and I thought I'd introduced myself. Sorry , not familiar with the etiquette or this forum, it had saved as a draft, not posted! John.
Our @smoggie is a firm believer in courtesy and manners on the forum. Please pay attention to this and he will grant your request instantly. 👍😉

Our @smoggie is a firm believer in courtesy and manners on the forum. Please pay attention to this and he will grant your request instantly. 👍😉
Hi Miggy, I am also a firm believer in courtesy and manners. How have I offended anyone in my first use of this forum? John.

Hi Miggy, I am also a firm believer in courtesy and manners. How have I offended anyone in my first use of this forum? John.
Did you introduce yourself in the correct section first?. If so you have my apologies.

you haven't really offended anyone its just you haven't done as first requested
however welcome to DW try code 2464

Good man smoggie keep up the good work and stick to your beliefs. You know it makes sense.😉👍

Many thanks Smoggie, the code worked a treat. Bravo!! much obliged. John.

Back