Ffs itv!!

stefblak

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
turn down the background noise! those horns are doing my t!ts in! i hope every game is not like this.

Me and my 2 boys just said that,gives you a friggin headache dont it m8 :(

one of the reporters on TV said that it had been going on outside the stadium since 6.00am. She said it was like tinnitus but less enjoyable.

This is going to mar the whole event if every game is like this.

Horns? You talking about the crowd?

For english commentary here it is on ESPN during weekdays and terrestrial ABC on weekends. I do not have ESPN but do have some mexican channels and watching footy on it right now. It is so loud yes but great atmosphere I call it. Imagine being there and experiencing the noise. I went to a game 4 years ago and it is an experience never to forget.

it's like going clubbing in the Arches in Glasgow, all the jocks chanting "here we, here we, here we fucking go!" - good atmosphere but does your tits in when you're not used to it.

Went to see England play India in cricket back when they had the 50over world cup here and of course the t20 world cup last year and the noise was incredible there also. A terrific atmosphere though, one you don't mind. Funny thing is I went to see NZ play South Africa the following week (50over world cup) and was so quiet you can even hear the ball hit the bat!

I would much rather have noise than be quiet.

how the f**k is that noise adding to the atmosphere
im listening in surround sound and normaly its great the crowd chanting all around your head occasionaly someone banging some drums whistles
but you can hardly hear the crowd and the trumpets never stop
i hope sa get knocked out serve them bloody right:rant:

i like the ide of noise, the atmosphere is there, not my living room. i want to see the football not hear that buzz!

ps, i love the football chants and drums and the general noise you normally get. there is only this buzz, nothing else!

im listening in surround sound and normaly its great the crowd chanting all around your head occasionaly someone banging some drums whistles

Just remember that the locals get a huge share of tickets for all matches. Even when SA are out the vuvuzelas will still annoy the **** out of you.

I wish there was alternative commentary from a soundproofed booth or studio elsewhere. They could have had it on the red button or something like that, so you at least have a choice.
I've got the game muted with music on at the min, my hangover couldn't take more than 10 minutes of it

You there for the game or listening to crowd lol. Dont expect just this game to have noise though. England game will be more singing thats for sure.

Don't know what's worse, the fooking excruciating horn blowing or the ITV studio guests, Desailly sounds like he's got a horn up his arse and that clueless clown from the one show who is an arse, gonnae be a long summer guys. :licker:

:Cheers:

I don't know why you lot are moaning, always find something to complain about don't you lol. The horns don't bother me it's sounds to me like a typical foreign football game. And you get used to it after 10 mins and if listening to the commentary and actually watching the match you don't really notice it - speaking of the match what an opening goal to the tournament...the ball was better than the finish and the shot was sublime!

Your country might not be there, but try and enjoy it lads it only happens every 4 years ffs! ;)

Your country might not be there, but try and enjoy it lads it only happens every 4 years ffs! ;)

lol it got **** all to do with that m8, if you seen my other post in the sport section. but just for you i will reiterate.

i am British and will support England on, when ever and who ever they are playing.

i posted the joke simply as that a joke lol i think you need to go out n get laid m8

:p

lol

Back