Ffs itv!!

Fook me, them Horns are doin my tits in now !! as already said it gives you a fookin headache, or that may be my hayfever. lol

Mark Lawrenson saying the Irish shouldn't feel angry at Henry as there was no guarantee they would have won a penalty shoot out if he hadn't cheated, unbelievable.

The guy's a C*ck of the highest order, why anyone would want to employ him is beyond me. :SSEXY:

:Cheers:

Im not there to hear this but that is a stupid comment. I used to respect Henry until that incident the cheating wank. But lawrenson is there to help start debates and that he has

Mark Lawrenson saying the Irish shouldn't feel angry at Henry as there was no guarantee they would have won a penalty shoot out if he hadn't cheated, unbelievable.

The guy's a C*ck of the highest order, why anyone would want to employ him is beyond me. :SSEXY:

:Cheers:

Mark Lawrenon's a nob jockey simple as, if he's not saying stupid things he's much more often complaining and whining with that monotone annoying voice of his....ffs man do as the others do instead of your every word being criticism! How he's got a job in media looking and sounding like he does I will never know.....

not sure who was worse today, beglin or lawrenson.

They're both a pair of cnuts. Though "Lawro" wins it by a nose. ;)

The Vuvuzela annoyed me to start with, but after 20 minutes or so I barely took any notice TBH and just enjoyed the football.

Townsend, Motson, Lawrenson et al, are by far much more annoying "noises". Useless pillocks.

who put the horn on alice? its brilliant! i love it. however when the world cup finishes can we get it removed? i like the fact that alice has shown real initiative.

ps is it green to piss me off? whats wrong with blue? the only green thing in my house is my teeth! :proud:

who put the horn on alice? its brilliant! i love it. however when the world cup finishes can we get it removed? i like the fact that alice has shown real initiative.

Nice to see you took it in good spirit, I am sure it will be returned to normal at the end of world cup...:Clap:

Hey Jaffa m8 where did we put the original,

I was blootered and can't remember

0014-1.gif

Oh wait the mist is starting to clear I think I know now.

think I'll be watching
0006-2.gif
with sound on mute today, Karma can be a bitch sometimes.
0006-3.gif

mark lawrenson or horns?

more horns please to drown that fool out.

hahaha lmao!!! that lawrenson is a complete idiot! thinks he's funny with his shit jokes and no-one actually gives a toss what he thinks! i hate the guy!

lawrenson or horns!?!?

its a no brainer really........................ HORNS! HORNS! HORNS!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t33hSWha32g&feature=related]YouTube - vuvuzelas.m4v[/ame]

Do they ot realise it sounds shit!! HAHA

Watched the England USA match last night, first one i watched and it was on RTE, the horns were really really loud and annoying throughout the entire match, would nearly give you an early hangover!

Back