Ffs itv!!

lol it got **** all to do with that m8, if you seen my other post in the sport section. but just for you i will reiterate.

i am British and will support England on, when ever and who ever they are playing.

i posted the joke simply as that a joke lol i think you need to go out n get laid m8

:p

lol

Bollocks lol it's got everything to do with that, that's why you're complaining about little things instead of enjoying the tournament fully and that's why you're trolling the English who say owt about it.....been there myself 2 years ago so I don't hold it against you unless you're clearly being an arsewipe - so unless you follow up all your flat jokes with a troll remark - or is it just to me ? Because if it is I'm honored to be chased by trolls.....

Still please yourself mate, I'll be enjoying the tournament and soaking it all in instead of complaining on here while the matches are on lol. ;)

Itsd them strret traders selling them poxy horns you blow into, they think there at a samba.

I heard them at the start of the match I thought...this is going to go on all game but it will be one of those memorable things. Its the world cup, never mind the noise of them, just enjoy the games, you will maybe find you get used to them and they won't be so noticable during matches.

I honestly say it didnt annoy me.

I still remember Argentina in 78, the ticker tape and even remember the theme tune.
I remember the Mexican wave in 86
In years to come I will probably remember those horns at SA 2012

i was trying to enjoy it, i like the roar, i like the shouts and whistles and the one guy who always seems to get caught shouting an obsenity at the ref! i couldnt hear on my surround sound the commentators. i dont know any the foreign players, its good to try and get names and teams they have played for etc. when you turned the volume up it made it worse, i dont like the remark that im moaning cos my teams not there. im moaning cos i cant hear over the noise of the crowd. itv could have mixed it a wee bit better! apart from the horns there was no crowd noise therefore no way of me soaking up the atmosphere in my living room. i love football, i am a football fan i have my country and team that i support but i like it when i can hear what the tv guys say about decisions and replays n stuff. i dont know where you get that im bitter about my team not being there! last time i looked usa was playing tmrw night!

and another thing p!ss off and stop hijacking threads that have got fook all to do with ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was trying to enjoy it, i like the roar, i like the shouts and whistles and the one guy who always seems to get caught shouting an obsenity at the ref! i couldnt hear on my surround sound the commentators. i dont know any the foreign players, its good to try and get names and teams they have played for etc. when you turned the volume up it made it worse, i dont like the remark that im moaning cos my teams not there. im moaning cos i cant hear over the noise of the crowd. itv could have mixed it a wee bit better! apart from the horns there was no crowd noise therefore no way of me soaking up the atmosphere in my living room. i love football, i am a football fan i have my country and team that i support but i like it when i can hear what the tv guys say about decisions and replays n stuff. i dont know where you get that im bitter about my team not being there! last time i looked usa was playing tmrw night!

and another thing p!ss off and stop hijacking threads that have got fook all to do with ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, who's that a rant to? who said your bitter about your team not being there?

looks like them pesky bee's are all over South Africa

not every match pleeeeeeze

Bollocks lol it's got everything to do with that, that's why you're complaining about little things instead of enjoying the tournament fully and that's why you're trolling the English who say owt about it.....been there myself 2 years ago so I don't hold it against you unless you're clearly being an arsewipe - so unless you follow up all your flat jokes with a troll remark - or is it just to me ? Because if it is I'm honored to be chased by trolls.....

Still please yourself mate, I'll be enjoying the tournament and soaking it all in instead of complaining on here while the matches are on lol. ;)

this one here

my orioganal complaint was about all these horns drowning out the commentry, not about england. i dont have the best of hearing either wich makes it worse.

1276281795548.jpg

President of FIFA Sepp Blatter opposed banning the vuvuzela, saying "We should not try to Europeanise an African World Cup."[19] FIFA ultimately decided to allow the instrument for the 2010 World Cup as well,

Fook Cnut, made a show out of the Eire fiasco and no its his fault these bleeding horns are going non stop.

mark lawrenson or horns?

more horns please to drown that fool out.

Mark Lawrenson saying the Irish shouldn't feel angry at Henry as there was no guarantee they would have won a penalty shoot out if he hadn't cheated, unbelievable.

The guy's a C*ck of the highest order, why anyone would want to employ him is beyond me. :SSEXY:

:Cheers:

Back