few Dbox 2 question

motsey

Inactive User
Reaction score
1)how do i set pin/lock bocquets? can see the parental control menu but that dosent do much

2)How do i set up the internet to work on the dbox? I have it connected to my router and can access the box from my pc > where on the dbox do i set the settigs for the internet?

4)any idea why i keep gettig locked out of the dbox i can view the files but i can not edit or delete them in anyway?

3)how much space(mb) dose the dbox have onit as in built in?

-Thanks

i have been told that answer to number 4 is that i keep filling up the memery on the box, if this is the case how do i reduce it? i want to use gavs image but is there a way of removing files which i do not need like a boot loader that only uses a lil space??

3 )Open the front lid of you DBOX 2
- Press StandBy Button and Arrow Up at the same time and keep pressing until the Box Resets
- Let go of the Stand By Button and keep pressing Arrow up
- The bottom bar of the LCD will give you a Number combination like this 01DD10081 161608
In this case you would have a BMon Version 1.0 and if it is a Nokia with 2x Intel you have to use the
Different Method. Any other Make or Chipset Version can follow the Normal Method.

thats from a pdf .. the last 6 digest tell u how much mem u got in ur box ...

2) go into the menu for network config and fill in all the options ;) as if do it on ur pc .. box needs to be connected to the net ofcourse .. can get an ip via dhcp or manual ..

Back