Ferrox v1.0 ps3 iso launcher!!!

deedie

DW Regular
Reaction score
Last edited:
it's fake!

there's a paradox loader coming out soon. keep your eyes open for that one.

how do you know its fake, just because you dont believe its real doesnt mean to say its fake. im sceptical about it but i aint saying its fake.

You right that I'm quick to jump at the conclusion myself but i didn't say i don't believe it, from what I've heard and read from many other sources that mainly deal with the PS3, they've somehow established that the ferrox is fake.

I'm simply passing on the information. I guess I should have stated that in my previous message.

However, to release footage like that doesn't clearly show whether the footage has been edited or not.

However, I'm more aware of the adapter the xecuter team have developed and I've heard that Paradox is bringing something out quite soon (apparently sometime after the euro launch).

Now I believe that! There are messages in the nfo files that are released with the iso dumps they've made and also the xecuter team are working with them to introduce this loader.

yes i know what your saying about this. everywhere i have read about this. its just been people saying thats its fake without any real proof to say why its fake. if paradox have done it why couldnt someone else.

team xecuter have confirmed that the paradox loader is real and working, so at least we know that it will be released some time after the euro launch. along with the hyperdrive from team xecuter.

either way its all looking good for 750gb hardrives and iso's from the harddrive. roll on march, cant wait.

Back