ferrari scandelouse

rawsy

DW F1 Champ 2010, 14, 19, 20 and 22
VIP Member
Reaction score
cant beleive that blatent order. if alonso was so much quicker he should have overtaken massa. feel really sorry for massa and i doubt the F.I.A (ferrari international assistance) will do owt about it.

I can understand and don't necessarily believe the rule is right, they all use team orders but dont admit it, BUT rules are rules, if Massa had held up Alonso and Vettle had caught him it would have made a better race.

They must be punished for the rule break, even though I think the rule is wrong or needs reworded.

your right they all do it but behind closed doors where there is no proof. that was blatent and it isnt really going to help the team it helps alonso and short of a pretty big mirical he isnt goint win the championship this year.

What annoys me is there is no way in hell that Alonso would have done the same thing with 8 races still left. He has done nothing but moan and whinge like an effing wee spoil child this past few races about other teams.

I understand Ferrari cannot just come out and say it was team orders but they are treating the fans like fools, just say no comment until the FIA investigateinstead they are making up stories as they go along.

Absolutley, if one driver is slower then the other driver, he should be able to catch and pass (easier said and done, granted) however it should be up to the ability and skill of the driver to do this. Lets face it they are supposed to be at the pinnacle of the sport hence should be able to.

What annoys me is there is no way in hell that Alonso would have done the same thing with 8 races still left. He has done nothing but moan and whinge like an effing wee spoil child this past few races about other teams.

he has done nothing but moan for ages and he is one of the worst culprits for indescretions. look at the pique crash there is no way in hell he wouldnt have known about the plan. im just glad he got that drive through in the last race but he was sulking about that also.

Back