Fecking shite hawks

miggy

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
What is it with these shite hawks crapping all over your car?. I don't know what these feckers have been eating, but it sticks to your car like glue and it is very difficult to remove it. A message to you shite hawk feckers. I am onto you.
pigeons-smiley-emoticon.gif
:Kickassro

Their poo is like a mild acid, if you leave it on the car it will damage the paint.

But they have their beneficial side as well, in some countries their poo is used to treat boils by speeding it over the affected area. But it has to be fresh

Their poo is like a mild acid, if you leave it on the car it will damage the paint.

But they have their beneficial side as well, in some countries their poo is used to treat boils by speeding it over the affected area. But it has to be fresh

I'll fecking boil them if I catch the little shits m8.

Bird poop – Pigeon in particular – was highly prized in the 16th, 17th, and 18th century. This was due to a chemical property in the droppings that was used to make gunpowder. Armed guards were stationed outside of coops to ensure that the prized bird poop was not stolen for a profit.

Bird Control - Bird Repellents & Deterrents | Bird-X

Bird poop – Pigeon in particular – was highly prized in the 16th, 17th, and 18th century. This was due to a chemical property in the droppings that was used to make gunpowder. Armed guards were stationed outside of coops to ensure that the prized bird poop was not stolen for a profit.

Bird Control - Bird Repellents & Deterrents | Bird-X

Thank you Doctor drob, so now I can blow these feckers up with there own shite. Lovely. :thumbsup:

Back